- No Pebble Mine by Robert Glenn Ketchum
- Robert Glenn Ketchum: American Photo, Master Series No. 5
- THE HUDSON RIVER AND THE HIGHLANDS by Robert Glenn...
- San Ignacio Lagoon: SAVED FOR the Whales! by Rober...
- CONSERVATION: Greenhouse Project 101
- Behind the Scenes with the US Snowboarding SBX Olympic Athletes of the #Sochi2014 Winter Games
- #LittleBearProd WEBSITE
Wednesday, December 28, 2016
Tuesday, December 27, 2016
|"TWO POSSIBLE CHOICES FOR THE FUTURE” 1984|
photograph(s) © copyright, ROBERT GLENN KETCHUM, 2016, @RbtGlennKetchum @LittleBearProd #LittleBearProd
I would like to thank Assistant Curator of Photographs, Joy Jeehye Kim, PhD, and the Amon Carter Museum of Fort Worth, TX for including the above image in their current exhibit, "American Photographs, 1845 to Now.” These 6-panels of imagery were created during the two years I spent in the Hudson River Valley working on a commission given to Stephen Shore, William Clift, and myself by the Lila Acheson Wallace Fund. Published as the Aperture monograph, “The Hudson River and the Highlands,” I also republished this work in greater length and detail in this blog: The Hudson River and the Highlands
Follow Robert Glenn Ketchum's Photographic Activism Online:
|Social Media by @LittleBearProd|
Amon Carter Museum, "American Photographs, 1845 to Now”
Thursday, December 22, 2016
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
Legends Of The Forest Coat
Sundance Catalog Item No. 66107, $548.00
A unique embroidered boiled wool coat with style straight out of a fairy tale.