- No Pebble Mine by Robert Glenn Ketchum
- Robert Glenn Ketchum: American Photo, Master Series No. 5
- THE HUDSON RIVER AND THE HIGHLANDS by Robert Glenn...
- San Ignacio Lagoon: SAVED FOR the Whales! by Rober...
- CONSERVATION: Greenhouse Project 101
- Behind the Scenes with the US Snowboarding SBX Olympic Athletes of the #Sochi2014 Winter Games
- #LittleBearProd WEBSITE
Wednesday, November 2, 2016
The Lowell Thomas Award 2016
The Lowell Thomas Award as a "Visionary of Conservation" by The Explorers Club of New York. I just attended the 2017 awards “Celebrating the Legacy of Open Spaces” in Santa Barbara, California, and I was VERY excited to see two old friends as this year’s 2016 Lowell Thomas recipients. Above from right to left, Martin von Hildebrand, Laly Lichtenfeld, Rick Ridgeway, and Kristine Tompkins. I have known Rick and Kris for many years through my relationships with Patagonia, The North Face, and the remarkable work they have both done IN the environment, AND FOR the environment. Google all four of these amazing people and see what VERY significant contributions they have made to worldwide conservation.