June 26 - August 5, 2012
In Black & White: Ansel Adams, Clyde Butcher & Robert Glenn Ketchum
The G2 Gallery, 1503 Abbott Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291-3742
Thanks to the Getty and over 60 participating regional museums and galleries, in 2011 - 2012 an astounding series of exhibitions were installed throughout the Los Angeles area under the encompassing banner: PACIFIC STANDARD TIME The concept of these collective exhibits was to articulate the importance of those artists who have practiced in Los Angeles since 1945. Their unique perspectives have come to define the diverse artistic culture of LA and bring about the birth of the LA art scene.
- No Pebble Mine by Robert Glenn Ketchum
- Robert Glenn Ketchum: American Photo, Master Series No. 5
- THE HUDSON RIVER AND THE HIGHLANDS by Robert Glenn...
- San Ignacio Lagoon: SAVED FOR the Whales! by Rober...
- CONSERVATION: Greenhouse Project 101
- Behind the Scenes with the US Snowboarding SBX Olympic Athletes of the #Sochi2014 Winter Games
- #LittleBearProd WEBSITE
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Saturday, July 7, 2012
by Boyd Norton, July 7, 2012
It is one of the most famous names in the world. Almost any schoolchild, no matter where, can tell you about it. Many companies and services have adopted the appellation. Sunglasses and clothing lines are named for it. A Google search turns up 16M references. The very name rings with the sound of the exotic. It has become an icon of wild places.