Images of Change Documenting a Warming World
by Gary Braasch, Fellow, International League of Conservation Photographers (iLCP), October 28, 2011
My work as a professional journalist and environmental photographer led me to climate change 11 years ago when I found my first independent funding source – a small environmental foundation – and established World View of Global Warming. This science-based photojournalistic documentation project is about global warming and its broader implications around the world. It is a witness, in words and pictures, to the scientific evidence of Earth’s significant changes affecting people and landscapes, as well as a chronicle of solutions undertaken.
- No Pebble Mine by Robert Glenn Ketchum
- Robert Glenn Ketchum: American Photo, Master Series No. 5
- THE HUDSON RIVER AND THE HIGHLANDS by Robert Glenn...
- San Ignacio Lagoon: SAVED FOR the Whales! by Rober...
- CONSERVATION: Greenhouse Project 101
- Behind the Scenes with the US Snowboarding SBX Olympic Athletes of the #Sochi2014 Winter Games
- #LittleBearProd WEBSITE