- No Pebble Mine by Robert Glenn Ketchum
- Robert Glenn Ketchum: American Photo, Master Series No. 5
- THE HUDSON RIVER AND THE HIGHLANDS by Robert Glenn...
- San Ignacio Lagoon: SAVED FOR the Whales! by Rober...
- CONSERVATION: Greenhouse Project 101
- Behind the Scenes with the US Snowboarding SBX Olympic Athletes of the #Sochi2014 Winter Games
- #LittleBearProd WEBSITE
Saturday, September 4, 2010
The Passion and Essence of Nature
by Patricio Robles Gil, Fellow, International League of Conservation Photographers (iLCP), September 4, 2010
For millions of years we evolved within wilderness. It is interesting, now, how distant is that wild world and with what disregard it is treated by us city dwellers. In some ways this is understandable because there is no modern human comfort in wild nature, and some of the animals there can eat you.